§ 2 Content of the portal
- The health portals offer the user information on the subject of health. The health portals also contain forums (expert councils) in which users can ask experts on general health topics. The health portals also contain forums (community) in which users can exchange ideas on health topics.
- All content on the portal is protected by copyright. Any use or exploitation without the written consent of the provider is not permitted.
- The provider is free to design the content and is entitled at any time to change, restrict, expand or completely discontinue the offers on the portal. When providing its service, the provider is free to also provide it by third parties at its own discretion.
§ 3 Access Authorization and Registration
- In principle, all users from the age of 18 are entitled to access and participate. However, there is no entitlement to access and membership.
- Prior registration is required to use the Expert Council forum and the community. Registration is only permitted for natural persons. Only users with a minimum age of 18 years are eligible to participate.
- The user is not allowed to let third parties use his / her access. The user is obliged to keep his access data secret and to protect it from access by third parties. If the user becomes aware of the improper use of their access, they must notify the provider immediately and change their password immediately.
- The provider reserves the right to refuse the registration of individual users without giving reasons.
§ 4 Services of the provider
- The provider endeavors to keep its service available. The user has no right to constant availability of the service.
- The provider is not obliged to check the user content for legal admissibility and for a possible violation of third party rights. The provider assumes no liability for the correctness, completeness, reliability, topicality and usability of the content provided.
§ 5 Obligations of the user
- The user undertakes not to publish any illegal or immoral contributions. In particular, the user undertakes not to publish any posts whose publication constitutes a criminal offense or an administrative offense that violates the intellectual property rights of third parties, that violate competition law, that have racist, discriminatory or pornographic content or that Advertising included.
- Any violation by the user of the obligation under paragraph 1 entitles the provider to modify or delete the relevant contributions and to block the user’s access. The user is obliged to compensate the provider for the damage caused by the breach of duty.
- The health portals are mainly financed through advertising. The use of software that hinders or suppresses the display of advertising (so-called ad blockers) is therefore prohibited.
§ 6 Transfer of usage rights
- The copyright for the posted contributions remains with the respective user. By placing his / her contribution in the forum, the user grants the provider the right to keep the contribution permanently available on his website for retrieval and to make it publicly accessible. This also includes the right to place user contributions in other places within the health portal, to shorten them or to combine them with other content.
- The user has no entitlement to the deletion or correction of contributions made by him / her against the provider.
§ 7 Cancellation of registration / termination of the user contract
- The user can cancel his / her registration at any time by making a corresponding declaration to the provider. In this case, the provider will block the user’s access.
- The provider is entitled to terminate the user contract with the user by giving 2 weeks’ notice to the end of the month. After termination of the user contract, the provider will block the access of the user.
- If there is an important reason, the provider is entitled to block the user’s access immediately and to terminate the user contract without observing a notice period.
- If the user is blocked, the provider is entitled, but not obliged, to delete content created by the user.
§ 8 Disclaimer of Liability
- Claims for damages by the user are excluded. Excluded from this are claims for damages by the user from injury to life, limb, health or from the breach of essential contractual obligations (so-called “cardinal obligations”) as well as liability for other damage resulting from an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by The provider, its legal representatives or vicarious agents. Essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract. In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the provider is only liable for typical, foreseeable damage if this was caused simply by negligence, unless it concerns claims for damages by the user for injury to life, limb or health. The restrictions of the aforementioned restrictions also apply in favor of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the provider if claims are asserted directly against them.
- The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
§ 9 final provisions
- If the user is a businessman, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the Place of jurisdiction in Munich.
- The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to the contractual relationships between the provider and the user. The mandatory consumer protection regulations of the country in which the user has their habitual residence are excluded from this choice of law.
Stand: 13. April 2021
Disclaimer of liability
The information provided by the FUNKE DIGITAL GmbH health portals (hereinafter referred to as “health portals”), including the expert councils, is intended for informational purposes only and in no way replaces a personal consultation, examination or diagnosis by a licensed doctor. We would like to point out that neither remote diagnoses nor therapy suggestions are made for individual cases. Rather, the information and content provided here serve the general non-binding support and information of the person seeking advice. The information therefore serves to supplement the dialogue between patient and doctor, it cannot in any case replace a medical visit. Furthermore, no advice is given in the expert forums of the health portals
An urgent warning is to be given against self-medication. The information and content provided by the experts cannot and must not be used to create independent diagnoses and / or independent selection and application or change or discontinuation of drugs, other health products or healing processes. Rather, this is reserved for the doctor and / or pharmacist.
The content made available on our website is created by our experts to the best of their knowledge and belief in accordance with the current state of science and research. However, since the content of the expert forums is for general information only, the assertion of compensation for damage or inconvenience caused by the use or misuse of this information, directly or indirectly, directly or indirectly, is excluded.
Furthermore, the health portals do not guarantee the completeness, correctness, accuracy and timeliness of the content on this website. By posting a post, the author grants the rights of use to the health portals. We reserve the right to delete contributions in individual cases, especially if they have commercial content, are offensive or unacceptable in terms of the choice of words or generally violate human dignity or applicable law. This applies in particular to contributions that deal with acts of violence, the sexual abuse of children or sexual acts by people with animals (Section 184 of the Criminal Code).
Despite careful control, we assume no liability for the content of external links. The operators of the external links are solely responsible for their content. The same applies to all connections to which this website refers directly or indirectly. The health portals are not responsible for the content of a page reached via such a link. The health portals also assume no liability for unsolicited manuscripts, photos and illustrations. Articles identified by name reflect the opinion of the author, but not (necessarily) the opinion of the editors. The health portals reserve the right to make changes or additions to the information provided without prior notice.
The content of this website is protected by copyright. Any duplication, public reproduction or other, in particular commercial use is not permitted unless the health portals have given their express written permission beforehand.